Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I hate the way I love you

I couldn't think of anything to write, so I went to play Sims. Unfortunately, something about installing the latest expansion/buggy patch botched everything up, and no amount of removing mods (or the latest expansion) could make the game work. Long story short...


I feel a lot better now, despite the fact that it's taking hours to reinstall the game from online. I don't really wish death on EA games or any of their employees, but that sure got out some of my aggravation.

The pieces of the above are not mine, I only put them together. This is my disclaimer. Painting by Delacroix. Gun from "Jailbird's Romance," ACG Comics' My Romantic Adventures, 1954. EA Games logo and Sims Plumbob are owned by their owners, who are not me. Just know, EA Games, that to inspire so much anger,you must first have inspired love. Or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment